Tuesday 19 August 2008

Rob Ryan: THIS IS FOR YOU



I am currently coveting this Rob Ryan print available from If You Could, but it's only available for the next 12 days, I'm hoping I can wait until payday.  His papercut images are highly distinctive and intricate and I can't say enough good things about him.

My inner fangirl came out when I met the wonderful Mr Ryan at the V&A Village Fete, where we both had stalls. I was there reppin' Digit (my day job) along with the Hammertime crew.

I'd spotted Rob on the friday night and on saturday promptly presented him with my copy of This Is For You, a most divine book, a birthday gift from my lovely friend Sophie.

Incidentally another Sophie (Dahl) writes a review of the book, 
"An enchanting rare book, that is a pure delight from beginning to end".

No comments: