Sunday 25 January 2009

Cadbury is raising a few eyebrows

Fallon has created some buzz worthy adverts for Cadbury of late and the latest dose of 'a glass and a half full of joy' is eyebrows. In short I never really 'get' these adverts, I don't like them but many, many people do including children. You just know that children up and down the country are going to be practising in playgrounds and giving school photographers hell. A glass and a half full productions are organising JiveBrow '09, enter if you have bouncing brows.

Frustratingly this advert is growing on me, there's just something about those kids' faces. Although I'm suggesting Cadbury change it to 'a glass and a half full of weird', I'm trying to stay neutral and professional but I'd like to draw your attention to Daito Manabe's videos that were featured on Boooooom last October. Spot the difference.



No comments: